When people speak with Danial for the first time, they are often left in awe by his natural ability to improve anyone’s mood through his bubbly personality. Danial overtly values his friendships here at MDAS. According to him, any activity can be made fun as long as it includes the company of great friends.
1. What are you most grateful for in MDAS?
I am grateful for all the amazing programmes and activities. I feel that they have benefitted me a lot.
2. How has being with MDAS changed yours and your family’s life?
Since I have been a part of MDAS, my family and I have had our lives change a lot. MDAS has given support not only to me, but also to my family. They provided my family with the information and support about how to take care and handle a child with Muscular Dystrophy.
3. What is your favourite programme/activity in MDAS and why?
My favourite activity in MDAS is definitely Power Soccer. I like to play soccer. I especially enjoy it when I get to play with my friends.
4. What do you think more Singaporeans should know about Muscular Dystrophy?
I think most Singaporeans may not know that much about Muscular Dystrophy. I think it is good to talk to members of the public so that they have a better understanding of Muscular Dystrophy. Hopefully, this will make them more aware about it.
5. What is one thing you’d most like to do in life that you haven’t done yet?
I would love to go on a holiday with my family.